Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Look at my fagstash!

Fucking NHL and their Cidney Crosby love is out of control, sure the flyers played like shit, and were not focused, but please, u cant even breath in the direction of Malkin or Crosby without getting a penalty. Is this the future of the NHL? Count me out.

In other news, i started Physical Therapy today, well more like i had my first appointment, which means he asks me what hurts and i tell him that my back does, and then he shows me this book, which must have been 800 years old. It had all these black and white pictures of people sitting and sleeping. There was even a set of pictures on how to pick up babies, i took copious notes, believe me.

Tomorrow I go job hunting. My goal is to try and get a posh waiting job, sock away a shit ton of money, and then move to NYC to start working on my Agent career. I dont want to be one of these people who goes to NY or LA and burns out early, that's not my style. I'll save up some cash, pay some loans, and then move out there, especially with the economy so upside down rite now, it just makes sense to me.

P.T. tomorrow at 815, in the morning, oh yeah. I'm looking forward to that like Mike Vick's dogs look forward to the friday night fites he had at his house. Oh I went there.

No comments: